What do you ask your potential PR agency?
There is no doubt that PR can change your brand & your life – it can get you priceless editorial support, it can make your products fly off the shelves like nothing else, and it can establish you as the expert in your field….in short it can make your company a household name. But how do you know you are putting your precious brand into the right hands? We’ve put together the 10 best questions to ask in your first meeting with a PR agency.
For the answers or any other free PR advice to help you get the ultimate PR for your brand, please get in touch with us [email protected] or tweet us at @clareville with the hashtag #PRhelp
We will be writing the responses on our blog next week so stay tuned.
1. What clients have your agency worked with which are similar to ours and why don’t you work with them any more?
2. Can you show us any examples of previous campaigns which would be similar to our company and brand and the results?
3. Will we be charged extra for reporting? Brainstorms? Advertorial suggestions?
4. Will there be clear targets for coverage which we can see?
5. Do you enter any of your clients into awards, and which awards have you won for them?
6. How many people will be working on my account?
7. What level will the people on our account be?
8. Will you be sending out our information to blind lists or be working with journalists you know?
9. How long has your agency been running for?
10. What happens if there’s a crisis? How do you deal with it?
Another tip would be, if you want the agency to look after your social media, look at the social media accounts they currently run and see what you think.
See you next time!
Miss Nikki Fox