Creative Solutions – 5 Ways Brands Can get in on the 2012 Action
After a recent quote from Jamie Wynn- Morgan MD M&C Saatchi Sports and entertainment which said:
“It is too good an opportunity to miss out on for those that are not sponsors.”
PR Week shared their top 5 ways of benefitting from the games:
1. Use your ambassadors or long term association with the sport – brands that have a historical connection with the sport have the right to use the association before and during, but not after the Olympics.
2. Audacious stunts can be used to create a memorable event in the run-up, and will have nostalgic connotations for years to come.
3. It’s a London thing! Focus PR efforts on a your brands London heritage.
4. British Pride – encompassing patriotism in your brand is also allowed, for exampleThe Sun uses “The Sun, 2012 is here, let’s make is great, Britain”
5. Think Local – get your brands CSR image up by encouraging them to support local sports teams and charities focused on getting young people into sport – the next generation of young Olympians.
To read the full article please click here:
To see the new Union Jack Happy Nappy (client), please click here 😉