Thousands of organisations are missing out on business opportunities because they are not making the most of PR and editorial opportunities in the media read by their target audiences.
Is your business or association one of them?
Here are five questions to help you decide whether you are maximizing your potential ROI?
1. You offer excellent products and superb service – but are you successfully telling your potential customers and influencers around the world through editorial about what you, your products and your organisation can do for them? Are you communicating the benefits that you can provide for them?
2. Is the media writing about them and publishing your thought-leading expertise and opinions in their editorial and in their blogs?
3. Is any editorial in the right media at the right time to persuade your audience?
4. Does your PR team have good local knowledge of the market and key media, not only to generate editorial in the UK but in the USA, Germany and Middle East?
5. Have you reviewed your PR and editorial generation resources recently?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, then it is time to take action.
We can show you the editorial you could be achieving with your PR budget.
We have 30 years of top level PR experience generating editorial results for B2C and B2B clients worldwide, in sectors such as HR, meetings, destinations, venues, toys, parenting, employee benefits, incentives and motivation. We achieve results in media sectors including the national and regional press, Tv and radio, business and trade publications, print and online, social media and bloggers.
With highly professional teams in the UK, USA, Germany and the Middle East, we have the expertise to help you make the most of PR and editorial opportunities. We also work closely with a leading specialist representation company if you would also like marketing and sales support.
Our website will tell you more and why you should contact us next time you are reviewing your PR.
Please just contact [email protected] +44 20 7736 4022 – any time